- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The opening, along with the whole "flag on the moon" thing.
- Memetic Mutation: "Flag on the Moon. How did it get there?"
- "Doctors can't help her. Maybe angels, but not doctors."
- "A man choked to death, a woman's purse".
- So Bad, It's Good: It's Coleman Francis' best. As in the only one that's watchable without riffing. Even then that's not to say the movie is watchable by any means.
- Special Effect Failure:
Mike: Coleman Francis solves the problem of sound sync.
- Obviously Tor Johnson couldn't actually strangle his fellow actors, but his fake strangling here is so limp it looks more like he's giving them all gentle neck massages.
- Then there's the fact that the movie didn't prerecorded any sound during filming, leaving Coleman to randomly dub in the actors' dialogue in post when their mouths were obscured from the camera.