Tropers Online: 4,520
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Beast of Yucca Flats
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The opening, along with the whole "flag on the moon" thing.
- Memetic Mutation: "Flag on the Moon. How did it get there?"
- Narm: "Doctors can't help her. Maybe angels, but not doctors."
- So Bad, It's Good: It's Coleman Francis' best. As in the only one that's watchable without riffing.
- Special Effect Failure: Obviously Tor Johnson couldn't actually strangle his fellow actors, but his fake strangling here is so limp it looks more like he's giving them all gentle neck massages.