YMMV: The Adventures Of Willy Beamish
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The vampire babysitter.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Non-Standard Game Over were the zombie/bat babysitter carries you away into the night. Includes a Scare Chord.
- Porting Disaster: The Sega CD version is prone to locking up, especially in the final areas, and just the loading in general kills the experience for all but the most patient.
- Squick: Frumpton's plumber's strike makes sludge back up through the water mains which lead into a public fountain and residential areas. Yes, "sludge" is a synonym in this case for "sewage", and you see Willy brushing his teeth at one point over a sink of very brown "water". Oh, and did we mention that Tootsweet is made from reprocessed sludge?
- Toy Ship: Willy and Dana.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Looking at the cover, you assume it's a harmless kid's game. Heh, won't you be in for a surprise. If you read the fine print, note that it says, "What if you were nine again, knowing what you know now?"