YMMV: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme song, for two reasons. Firstly, because it is really good. The second is that it deliberately evokes the opening ident from the BBC World Service, which was illegal to listen to in the USSR. This was done because the composers knew that most Russians were listening to The BBC illegally and they reckoned that by basing their theme off the BBC's they could create a theme easily associated with Britain. It worked too.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Barrymore.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: any time Watson wears a sweater, if you're familiar with the fandom for the BBC series and that John Watson's memetic jumpers.
- Ho Yay: between Holmes and Watson, as usual. They are, in fact, particularly affectionate in this version, although this is partly due to cultural differences.
- Doctor Mortimer's conversation with Sir Henry at the end of Hound of the Baskervilles sounds like he's proposing.
- Memetic Mutation: as usual, when series is popular it enter into the Russian folklore. See Russian Humour.
- Narm: some viewers find Watson's initial reaction to Holmes' return too extreme to take seriously.
- Narm Charm: some of the odder or slightly silly aspects (like the Long Underwear Boxing scene in the first episode) contribute to the series' particular charm.
- Russians Love Sherlock Holmes