YMMV: The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Anvilicious: A really big book dedicated to teach: If you're a disobedient boy, you will be bound, tortured and killed.
- Jerkass Woobie: Pinocchio.
- Moral Event Horizon: The Coachman/The Little Man is beyond the line because of what he does to children.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Well, needed. The moral of "if you don't study, you'll become a donkey'' needed to be dropped because when Collodi published it, the percentage of analphabets was really high.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?