YMMV: The ABCs of Death
- Awesome Music: "Vengeance" by Powerglove, which is the score of the "Y" segment.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: "F" segment has this brief scene of a girl with flaming head - with no connection with the story whatsoever.
- Crosses the Line Twice: A given with most of, if not all the segments.
- Subverted in "Q Is For Quack" - the build-up is towards killing an actual duck. In the end, they don't.
- Fridge Brilliance: In B is for Bigfoot the Abominable Snow Man is only a danger to children who are out of bed...so, he attacks a woman who had just had sex, and been unknowingly impregnated...
- Special Effect Failure: The female police officer's gun in the "V" section is clearly a Nerf Maverick painted black.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The music for the "X" segment sounds like the panicked music throughout the climax of Requiem for a Dream.
- They Just Didn't Care: The "M" segment. It's just over half a minute long, it was obviously filmed with a consumer camcorder, and it looks like it cost (at most) $10 to make. The result is...disappointing.
- The Woobie: The poor protagonist in "X".