YMMV: The '90s Are All That
- Ear Worm: "The '90s Are All That Anthem"
- The '90s Are All That (All That),All That (All That),All That (All That),CUT THE CRAP!
- Nightmare Fuel: For Halloween, The Splat aired a fake trailer entitled "A Freak Named Finster", essentially Rugrats reimagined as a Carrie-esque horror movie. Particular moments in the trailer include a scene where Chuckie is not-so-subtle implied to have murdered Angelica for teasing him (and then laughs insanely at her funeral) and the Twist Ending that implies that the story's real villain is Tommy.
- Pandering to the Base: The dozens of online petitions have finally paid off, it seems.
- True Art Is Ancient: No duh. 10-20 year old shows anyways.