YMMV: The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The Dungeon of Screechy Violins.
- Cult Classic
- Ear Worm: Do Me Do Duds will never leave your head once you hear it, not helped by the fact that it's basically being sung by Captain Hook.
- Freud Was Right: Mr. Zabladowki has to rescue Bart's mom from her "lock-me-tight", which has a heart-shaped lock that he has to bust open.
- Narm Charm: The actors take it so darn seriously.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The elevator operator, and those eyes! It doesn't help that the elevator itself is swinging like a flag in the wind.
- Second Verse Curse: The third stanza of the "Dungeon song" was cut out due to increasingly horrific lyrics.
THIRD FLOOR DUNGEON! Household appliances.Spike beds, electric chairs, gas chambers, roasting pots, and scalping devices.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Fun for the family, unless you're the sort of person who has nightmares about nuclear weapons or imprisonment at a summer camp or hearing a kid practice piano scales over and over and over and over...