YMMV: The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- Alternative Character Interpretation: In "It's a Wonderful Scoob", some time after Scooby-Doo goes into a 10-Minute Retirement and Time Slime opened the chest of demons, Vincent Van Ghoul shows him the Bad Future that resulted in it. But would this really happen if Scooby's decision to quit the gang stuck, or was this all a big illusion created by Van Ghoul specifically to scare Scooby straight? Considering Time Slime wanted to destroy those kids for good (his words), and Scooby's replacement was nowhere to be seen in the Bad Future, the latter seems more likely.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Vincent Van Ghoul. Then again, he is voiced by Vincent Price.
- Ethnic Scrappy: Flim-Flam is a subversion. He was a Token Minority, but didn't behave in a stereotypical way, but this didn't make him less annoying.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: To his haters, Scrappy was considerably better received in this series. Then again, that might've had to do with Flim Flam being viewed as worse by those fans.
- The Scrappy: Flim-Flam is even more of a Scrappy than the trope namer himself. Most of the show's hate goes to him instead of Scrappy Doo.