YMMV: That's So Raven
- Ear Worm: The theme song. Could also count as a Crowning Music of Awesome because as catchy as the song is, the theme also features the three lead actors singing it.
- First Installment Wins: For some fans, Season 1 had the best jokes, the best chemistry between the trio, and even the best Laugh Track (later seasons reused artificial audience cues).
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: One episode has a scene that is either this or Hilarious in Hindsight-Raven tries to wake Chelsea in an unintentionally suggestive manner. A boy that Raven has a crush on sees them, so she frantically tries to tell him that this is Not What It Looks Like. Raven-Symonč revealed herself as a lesbian many years later, so now this scene might come off as her feeling ashamed to make her preferences public while riding high off an acting comeback.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Raven, particularly in the episode where she tries to be a model for her own fashion line.
- Seasonal Rot: Season 4 for some fans due to Tanya being Put on a Bus.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: After "Saving Psychic Raven," the Psychic Institution is never seen again. The owner of the institution visits Raven during the framing device of the Clip Show, but does not bring any of his students.
- The guy Chelsea dated in season 3, anyone? Who was psychic?
- Tear Jerker: In "There Goes the Bride", Raven believing she's going to marry Devon Carter, only for him to move away.
- "True Colors" also does this, since it doesn't hide the ugly truth about discrimination.