YMMV: Terok Nor
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Darrah Mace seems to have become quite popular.
- Magnificent Bastard: The highlight of Day of the Vipers is a masterful display of magnificent bastardry from Dukat. He manipulates the Bajorans into accepting closer ties with the Cardassians by whipping them into a paranoia about the Tzenkethi. He fakes Tzenkethi attacks and manipulates communications to construct false accounts of Bajoran/Cardassian/Tzenkethi encounters in space. Finally, he hijacks a Tzenkethi marauder, using it to bomb Bajor before the Cardassian fleet "heroically" responds. The Bajorans end up rushing gratefully into the arms of their Cardassian "saviours". During the chaos, the Cardassians also manage to steal one of Bajor's sacred orbs for study. Masterminding the operation and indeed the whole approach to the eventual annexation of Bajor, Dukat even manages to pull a sneering "Reason You Suck" Speech to his arrogant superiors, Kell and Ico.
- Squick: An example that is quite intentional, as Dukat fantasises about how beautiful 14-year-old Kira Nerys has gotten.
- Tear Jerker: The death of Hadlo ("Oralius! Prophets! My love is for you both!)", and that of Bennek.
- As well as that of Daul Mirosha.