YMMV: Tenacious D
- Crowning Music of Awesome + Crowning Moment of Funny: Most of what they do.
- Fridge Brilliance: Wait... Tribute is a tribute to the song they play near the end of Beelzeboss! Except it did not go exactly as they portray it in Tribute.
- Well he DID say they couldn't actually remember much about the song they performed.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: "Dio" is a lot less funny after the man himself died of stomach cancer in 2010.
- Though it remained an awesome tribute to the man, and was regularly played in memory of him.
- Memetic Mutation: "Nay, we are but men...ROCK!"
- Nightmare Fuel: While what was played in Tribute ends up turning out awesome or funny, the concept of what the duo went through is pretty nightmarish. Imagine you are just minding your own business, all of the sudden, the Devil comes and demands you play the best song in the world, or he'll eat your souls. There's no guarantee that what you sing next just happens in the best song in the world, so 99 out of 100 chances, you are going to have your soul devoured. Not a fun thought.