YMMV: Temple Run
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The song that plays during gameplay.
- Good Bad Bugs: If you die in the sequel while having a full powerup gauge, quickly double tap the screen and you'll be able to use the powerup if you continue instead of having the gauge reset itself.
- That One Achievement:
- One in the sequel requires you to avoid powerups for a while. The annoying thing about it is that powerups placed over holes are unavoidable.
- "Jackpot" in the sequel requires you to collect 5 gems in one playthrough. As gems randomly appear instead of powerups, you won't see them often. When they do appear, you might not be in a condition to notice.
- One can make this easier by setting the powerup gauge to give out two gems when filled, but even then it can be rather hard to stay on top of while paying attention to everything else, due to the fact that you have to manually select the powerup instead of automatically receiving it when the meter fills.
- Finally, the last achievements in the sequel require you to get a million coins and run 10 million meters.
- Uncanny Valley: The Demon Monkey in the sequel is animated in a stiff, jerky style that just look wrong compared to the more smooth animations of the explorers.