YMMV: Teenagers from Outer Space
- Fridge Logic: Why was Betty's puppy running around that quarry?
- With everyone knowing his Ax-Crazy nature at that point, why did no one take the ray gun away from Thor when he passed out?
- One-Scene Wonder: King Moody as Spaceship Captain.
- So Bad, It's Good: This film is a really good B-movie example of the trope.
- Special Effects Failure: The gargon. Just... the gargon.
- The live lobster near the beginning probably blew the budget. Later gargons are played by what looks like a black-painted vaguely lobster-shaped cardboard cutout. (They probably intended to do some process work to replace the silhouette with an actual lobster image, but didn't have the budget.)
- On the other hand, when you consider the next-to-nothing budget the film had, you have to be impressed that the movie's non-special effects work. For example, the entire movie was shot wild track: every single sound was dubbed in later — and unlike certain other B-movies, you can't really tell.