- Alternate Character Interpretation: Saico-Tek at the beginning was a good-guy who was sent by Brushogun as part of a Batman Gambit in order to save him. He performs a Heroic Sacrifice by committing suicide to stop Daiza from finding out after having instilled the knowledge of Brushogun to the Titans.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: During the credits, the five Titans each sing the theme song. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Funny.
- On that last part, Raven's segment in particular. And Beast Boy singing the Japanese lyrics in English at the karaoke bar.
- And the soundtrack itself is pretty awesome too.
- Fanon: A popular theory is that the reason Raven is so snippy to Beast Boy in this film is that she was averting No Periods, Period. There's no evidence to contradict this, and so it's become Fanon.
- Tear Jerker: When an attempt at a kiss is suddenly interrupted by Robin's focus on the mission:
Starfire: Must we always be heroes?
Robin: A hero is what I am, and if you don't like it—
Starfire: Robin? I like it more than you will ever know. (flies off crying)