YMMV: Talkin' 'bout Your Generation
- Crazy Awesome: A real-life example in Shaun Micallef. Some of the things he says about Channel Ten would get a lesser person fired. Also, his random segues between segments that, on closer inspection, make complete sense.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Amanda Keller and Denise Scott play Third Drawer Down while Josh begs them to stop with the TMI and pleads for Brain Bleach.
Shaun: "Come and look what Noeline's doing."(Amanda steps out of the "sight-proof booth" to see Noeline bashing a toy fire-engine against a sheet of corrugated metal)Shaun: (beat) "Impressive, isn't it?"
- Noeline Brown's chaotic attempt to evoke the movie Crash using foley sound effects.
- Ear Worm: Shaun's theme tune for the game, "What's a Doodle Do?"
"What's a, what's a doodle do? What's a, what's a doodle do?"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A first-season Running Gag was that Josh was extremely incompetent with women, and his female guests on the show were the sum total of his contact with the fairer sex. He came out of the closet in late 2009, between the first two seasons.
- Stop Helping Me!: In the "Endgame" segment, Shaun takes it upon himself to loudly read out trivial and often completely incorrect facts while the contestants are rushing around trying to finish within their ridiculously limited timeframe,