YMMV: Tak and the Power of Juju
- Base Breaker: The show. Was it a good adaption of the games, or did they ruin the series by making it?
- Bizarro Episode: Love Hurts and Beautiful Girls
- Crowning Moment of Funny: in the 3rd game, Tak and Lok apparently have new Juju powers wich include respawning, the result? Tak getting increasingly annoyed at Lok continually jumping off a cliff so he can respawn.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The games managing to outlast the TV series when it was suppose to be a TV series in the first place.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: Granted, the game came well before the show, but being made from Nicktoon's staff who normally handles the video game adaptions of Nicktoons which usually end up being all over the place in terms of quality, the original game was a surprisingly fun and solid platformer.
- That One Level: The Wanderlands, especially your first journey there.
- The Scrappy: The Yorbels of the game.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The TV show.