- Broken Base; Tony Mills. Was he a good replacement for Tony Harnell or the worst thing the band ever wet thru?
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Tony Mills pulling off singing "Desperate Night" live at the request of some VERY sadistic fans.
- The annoucement Tony Harnell would return to the band.
- Ear Worm: "10,000 Lovers (In One)", that is all.
- Ending Fatigue: "Me & Dad"...the chorus is repeated one too many times and the guitar solo is often seen as way too excessive.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Morten "Kenneth Odiin" Skogstad, TNT's drummer in 1989, only in for one year but is often considered by most fans to be their most skillful drummer.
- Epic Riff: Too many to list, but the biggest one is probably "Caught Between the Tigers".
- Face of the Band: Formerly Tony Harnell, now Ronni Le TekrÝ.
- Franchise Original Sin: Intuition foreshadows a lot of things that later TNT albums would be blasted for doing. Ordinary Lover infamously is a barbershop quartet and probably the first of Ronni Le Tekro's "experimental tracks" and there are a lot of ballads on the album, which The New Territory was derided for.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: It is said by many J-music aficionados that TNT shaped the J-rock/J-pop genre.
- Suspiciously Similar Song / To The Tune Of: "Black Butterfly" is pretty much "Immigrant Song" in terms of song structure.