YMMV: TMS Entertainment
- Awesome Music/Ear Worm: Among the shows they've worked on, we've got DuckTales, God Mars, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Detective Conan, Tiny Toon Adventures, Ulysses 31, Animaniacsnote , Aim for the Ace!, The Real Ghostbusters, Cardfight!! Vanguard, The Wuzzles, Lupin III, Batman: The Animated Series, Cats Eye, Inspector Gadget, Bakugan, Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, Aikatsu, Bionic Six, Kaitou Saint Tail, Mighty Orbots, Weiß Kreuz, Spider-Man: The Animated Series ... there's a lot of them.
- Broken Base: Caused by Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. When the movie's production began in 1978 it was slated to be released in 1980 (it was originally going to be done by Hayao Miyazaki and Chuck Jones), a year after The Castle of Cagliostro; but because of their animation work for DiC (and later Disney) and several American artists and animators being hired for the film (all of whom left due to Creative Differences), they pushed it back all the way to 1989, and when people finally saw it, a lot of them were so mad at it that they never forgave TMS for it (a grudge which still stands today).
- Memetic Badass: ...do we even need to say it?
- The Scrappy: Bakugan with TMS, LilPri with Telecom.
- Visual Effects of Awesome/Awesome Art: AKIRA, The Castle of Cagliostro, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (especially the Yoshifumi Kondo pilot) and most of their work for Disney and Warner Bros. (bad outsourcing aside).