YMMV: TMS Entertainment
- Broken Base: Caused by Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland, when the movie was started in 1978 people hoped for it to come out in 1980 (said version was going to be done by Hayao Miyazaki and Chuck Jones) a year after The Castle of Cagliostro; but because of the workload by DiC (and later Disney), it was pushed back all the way to 1989, and when people finally saw it, a lot of them were so mad at it that they never forgive TMS for it (and said people are still hating TMS up to this very day because of it).
- Crowning Music of Awesome/Ear Worm: Among the shows they've worked on, we've got DuckTales, God Mars, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Detective Conan, Tiny Toon Adventures, Ulysses 31, Animaniacsnote , Aim for the Ace!, The Real Ghostbusters, Cardfight!! Vanguard, The Wuzzles, Lupin III, Batman: The Animated Series, Cat's Eye, Inspector Gadget, Bakugan, Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, Aikatsu, Bionic Six, Kaitou Saint Tail, Mighty Orbots, Weiß Kreuz, Spider-Man: The Animated Series ... there's a lot of them.
- Memetic Badass: ...do we even need to say it?
- The Scrappy: Bakugan with TMS, LilPri with Telecom.
- Visual Effects of Awesome/Awesome Art: AKIRA, The Castle of Cagliostro, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (especially the Yoshifumi Kondo pilot) and most of their work with Disney and Warner Bros. (bad outsourcing aside).