Tropers Online: 4,109
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Supper's Ready
- Ear Worm: Particularly "Lover's Leap", "The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man" and "Willow Farm".
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory
- Mondegreen: "Oooh, can't you feel arseholes ignite...". The actual lyric is of course "Can't you feel our souls ignite...".
- True Art Is Incomprehensible
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?