* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: "Ride of the Valkyries" plays while the troopers bust the cops.
** And just a few moments later, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfGjshNKLo Big Bear]]. Played during the big brawl.
** Special mention must go to Thirty-Eight Special, who composed the opening song. Why? Because Creator/BrokenLizard asked.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJrJ5FohmdI The techno song that]] that plays when Rabbit and Ramathorn pull over the German couple is particularly [[EarWorm earwormy]].
* CriticalDissonance: Holds a Rotten Tomatoes score of 35% among critics, but a 90% score among audiences.
* CultClassic: Stoners ''love'' this movie.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: In January, 2001, the reference to a pornographic cartoon from Afghanistan was funny, but by the end of the year, most Americans would not only wince at the country being brought up, but would also be painfully aware that the country was ''never'' friendly to pornographic cartoons. The cartoon porn does appear to be [[InsaneTrollLogic espousing the virtues of the Taliban over Western decadence through ]], though, based on the German's translation.
** In 2012 a real Vermont State Trooper was caught having [[http://www.wcax.com/story/19062302/former-trooper-put-in-for-hundreds-of-hours-overtime doctored his timecard and issued over a thousand phony tickets]].
* HoYay: Get a bunch of guys working very closely together in uniform, it's bound to come up. Mostly PlayedForLaughs as none of the troopers seem to find this threatening to their masculinity.
** Mac, despite his apparent attraction to...uh...[[ADateWithRosiePalms billboards]] has a lot of this with most of the troopers, especially Rabbit. From commenting on his lips (complete with a wink) and the "cup the balls" comment during the syrup-drinking contest to gently sacking him during his performance of the state troopers song.
** It may be worth noting that when Thorny frees Mac and Foster from the back of a truck after two hours, he comments that it "stinks like sex". Neither denies it and Mac seems to be laughing rather fondly.
** There's also some hinting that Thorn had sex with the German car thief along with his wife.
** A close-up of Ramathorn with the caption "MOTHER OF GOD", usually used as a reaction to something...surprising.
** "The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!" This is a quote of ''Film/WillyWonkaAndTheChocolateFactory''.
** "I'm freakin' out, man!" "You ''are'' freaking out... ''man''."
** "All right meow."
* RetroactiveRecognition: Creator/JimGaffigan is the guy the Troopers pull over to pull their "meow" prank on. This was five years before his comedic career really took off.