YMMV: Super Sonico
- Broken Base: Some fans are not happy that Jessica Nigri is voicing Sonico. And we'll leave it at that.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Cosplayer Jessica Nigri had already portrayed Sonico before in cons. Later she will end up voicing her in the English dub as well.
- Les Yay
- Suzu often declares how lovely Sonico is, and really enjoys skinship with her. Sure, she claims she's only joking, but it happens often enough to become noticeable.
- Sonico herself seems to have formed a crush on her sempai Toma in high school. The guitar she got from Toma is a very important memento to her. Toma, in turn, seems to be rather interested in keeping track of Sonico's life, even though she never directly contacts her throughout the series.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Everything related to Toma-sempai, with regards to Sonico in the present day. They never really meet up, even when there's every opportunity to do so — like during Sonico's live at the bar, and at the concert in the park in the final episode — and Toma-sempai seems to be content leaving encouraging messages instead.