YMMV: Super Robot Wars Advance
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Vindel Mauser truly a downright evil warmonger who got the "But Thou Must" position in the Eviler Than Thou against his universe's The Federation, or really a misunderstood hero trying to save his world from the corrupt government, but got beaten on the way?
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Axel Almer's "Ahoseru" persona. Just imagine Axel as a Casanova Wannabe extraordinaire, failing to hit any ladies and trying to blend in...too awkwardly, in fact.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Axel and Lamia Loveless' Leitmotifs "Dark Knight" and "Ash to Ash", respectively
- Memetic Badass: The High Mobility Zaku, due to its raw potential in the first playthrough, becomes one of the best Real Robots in the game with a few minor tune-ups. In the early Space Route, you can watch it take down Char Aznable in his cutting edge Zeong.
- Narm Charm: In A Portable, the Sekiha Kyuukyoku Tenkyoken Combination Attack. Master Asia and Domon Kasshu use the normal technique and their victim is sandwiched between two giant fists. It gets smashed completely and the two fists collide, resulting in what can only be described as "bro-fisting, Undefeated of the East-style".
- That One Boss: Master Asia in Advance; in fact, he makes you question the validity of the idea of a kind and loving God.
- Just to punish you for loving Martian Successor Nadesico, choosing the route that features its plot in A Portable pits you against Don Zauser, easily one of the hardest bosses in any modern SRW. WATCH as he effortlessly evades your attacks, then SCREAM in frustration as the ones that do hit bounce off his ridiculously high armor rating, and finally, DASH your head against a wall as all of your progress is undone by his high Hit Points Gradual Regeneration.