YMMV: Super Milk Chan
- Americans Hate Tingle: The series has had a pretty cold reception in the USA (it's the 12th lowest rated show on Anime News Network). The widget nature of the show and the fact that the "straight" dub was the one aired on [adult swim] are probably the biggest reasons.
- Memetic Mutation: BELGIAN WAFFLES!!!!!
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: The commercials on [adult swim] made it pretty easy for viewers to mistake the show as the kids, until you see the words "Super" "Milk" "Chan" show up on a black screen. Plus the show is rated TV-14 (or TV-PG for the Vintage episodes).
- The Gag Dub makes it even worse, slapping a TV-MA for harsher language.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: There's a scene in the Anime that falls straight in to Deranged Animation that ends with (in the Gag Dub) Hanage declaring the only explanation for the scene is "These drugs are fuckin' AWESOME"