YMMV: Sunset Riders
- Alternate Character Interpretation: The way Billy idles around in back, blushing during the saloon girls' dance while all the other characters cheer on, front row center. Does he have a thing for one, or all of them and is too bashful to stick around? Has he already got a steady back home? Or is he just a butt-cowboy? Not really elaborated upon any further than that.
- Breather Level / Breather Boss: Paco Loco (and his stage), especially when compared to Chief Scalpem and El Greco.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Cormano.
- Excuse Plot
- Memetic Mutation: "Bury me with my money."
- That One Boss: Chief Scalpem. He block BULLETS with a pair of knives and throw a flurry of 'em at you which are frustrating to dodge.
- It gets better: those knives have unpredictable hitboxes. One YouTube No Damage Run notes (after a knife passes straight through his character without injury), "Don't fucking ask how that didn't fucking kill me right there."
- El Greco will empty your pockets if you're not quick on your feet. You'll spend a lot more time repositioning yourself away from his whip range than you will actually shooting him. Did I mention he blocks your bullets with a door hatch?
- But once you get around his pattern, he is easy, Scalpem is almost completely random.