- Ear Worm: The eerie, depressing chant at the end of "Land of the Dead," which is chanted over and over:
Upon the plain there rushed forth and high
Shadows at dead end of night and mirrored in the sky
Far far away, beyond might of day
And here lay the Land of the Dead of mortal cold decay...
- Both the main riff and keyboards sections of the song "Ungolianth"[sic] are rather... haunting.
- They have quite a few for such an unconventional band. "Old Mornings Dawn" is another good example.
- Epic Riff: The one at the end of "The Passing of the Grey Company" certainly qualifies, and it's on keyboards!
- Signature Song: "The Passing of the Grey Company", probably.