- Crowning Moment of Awesome: See also: Slow Clap.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The flashback scene, which retells some of Scott's family history in a hilariously over-the-top manner.
Liz: What do I want? I'll tell you what I want! I want Ken Railings to walk in here right now, and say 'Pam Shortt's broken both her legs, and I wanna dance with YOU!'*shot of Pam screaming in her truck as it rolls over*Ken (flinging open door, striding over to Liz, and speaking in monotone): Pam Shortt's broken both her legs, and I wanna dance with you.Kylie: ...That was unexpected.
- The scene with Ken and Liz in the spa, zooming out to reveal they are sitting in one of many on display at Ken's tub shop!
- Also in Great Ken and Liz Moments:
- Ham and Cheese: Barry Fife is made of this trope.
- Hollywood Homely: Arguably a rare subversion. While Fran cleans up nicely she doesn't become conventionally beautiful.
- Moral Event Horizon: Barry is just a conservative authority figure until the revelation that he lied to Scott about his father and fixed the competition beforehand to destroy Scott's credibility like he had done to Shirley.