YMMV: Strawberry Shake Sweet
- Angst? What Angst?: Most of the issues the characters are going through are portrayed as hilarious.
- In fact, whenever a character realizes that she's a lesbian, none of them even consider indulging in Gayngst, and are only tense about it when they Cannot Spit It Out to the one they love.
- Well, Saeki angsts about it for them, but as their manager, she's stressed that they aren't considering their public image. And possibly a little shell-shocked from being acquainted with Kaoru.
- Bi the Way: Ran? She seems to be crushing on a TV showman ("Tamo-san") in the first chapter.
- Creator Backlash: suspected by many fans who seem to agree that the manga's writing decayed after the title change, and that the end felt kind of rushed and a bit disappointing. The author is also rumored to have spoken against licensing the story overseas or adapting it to anime.
- Crowning Series Of Funny (And also Crowning Series Of Heartwarming)
- Memetic Sex Goddess: There's no such thing as a straight girl. Just ones who haven't met Ran yet.
- Certainly not the case in-universe: only Julia is smitten with Ran. Saeki is largely unaffected as far as we can see, and all the other female characters are already gay when introduced, and have established love interests.