YMMV: Stephen Merchant
- Base Breaker: Portal 2. Dear sweet GLaDOS, Portal 2. See Internet Backdraft below for more details.
- Crowning Momentof Funny: His sex-face. It occurs about 7:30 minutes in.
- Internet Backdraft: So far, a ton of videos on YouTube of him have fallen under this. It's best to say that quoting anything from Portal 2 is bound to start a flame war.
- The Woobie: You'd think he gets rejected by every woman he talks to, the poor guy. But YOU would never break his heart like that, would you? No, you'd hold him and just kiss all that insecurity right out of him.
- The really confusing part is that the guy has fangirls, and he's still single. The question of how comes to mind.
- There's also the matter of his sitcom getting cancelled after one season. Pretty rough considering this was his first real attempt at escaping Ricky Gervais' shadow.