YMMV: Stay Tuned
- Anvilicious: The movie could be taken as "Cable / Satellite TV is worse than the 'Big 4'", or that Television in general is the work of the devil. Probably meant to be an Aesop.
- Or just simply "Don't watch too much TV".
- Considering Roy's job change at the end to something more active and fulfilling, it's probably along the lines of "Don't sit on your butt and let life pass you by... by watching too much TV."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When the movie was released, the TV parodies were hilariously graphic and disturbing for its time. Fastforward to now and watch some of the late night programming on Cartoon Network or Comedy Central... and the TV parodies actually look pretty tame in comparison.
- During the cartoon segment, Helen as a mouse wears high heeled sneakers, which she laments makes "strange" too lacking of a word to describe. As of Fall 2011, High-heeled sneakers actually exist.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the scenarios Roy and Helen get into can creep into this.