YMMV: State Fair
- Ear Worm: "Our State Fair" might prove hard to get out of your head, due to its simplicity and repetitiveness.
- Fight Scene Failure: When Wayne "punches" someone else in the 1945 version, it looks pretty obvious that his fist doesn't actually touch the other person's face.
- So Bad, It's Good: Parts of the 1962 version.
- Values Dissonance: Contrast the fact that only Melissa and Margy attend the judging of Melissa's pickles and mincemeat with the whole Frake clan attending the presentation of Blueboy.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: Presumably the reason for the racecars in the 1962 version.