- Complete Monster: Durge.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: There are many of these to be had in the series.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Quinlan Vos and the members of his supporting cast.
- Moral Event Horizon: Sheyf Tinté betrays Quinlan's parents to the Anzati and forces him to use his psychic powers to relive their deaths because she believes it will prevent the Jedi from taking him to Coruscant.
- Nightmare Fuel: Virtually anything which involves the Anzati.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: It appears that Ki-Adi-Mundi and his supporting cast were meant to be the main characters for the series until the role was effectively assumed by Quinlan Vos. For example, while A'Sharad Hett does reappear, Aayla Secura is the one who eventually gets to defeat and capture Aurra Sing.
- Too Cool to Live: Alas, poor Fay.
- Villain Decay: When he showed up for the first time in Jedi Council: Acts of War, Vilmarh Grahrk seemed like a pretty dangerous mercenary, engineering a war between the Yinchorri and the Jedi Order at the behest of Darth Sidious. Although he retains his cunning personality next time he shows up, he's a trouble-making thorn in Quinlan Vos' side from then on.