YMMV: Star Trek: Bridge Commander
- Crazy Awesome: The mod community qualifies for this by now. After seven years, and a ton of awesome ships, including the Federation ships from Trek XI. Including the ones seen so briefly when the Federation Fleet goes to warp.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment In the final episode, Saffi remarks on Data putting himself in dangerous situations.
- The Scrappy: Your First Officer, is universally despised among the fandom. One of the first things that happens in-game is you are given your own first officer, Saffi Larson. She never shuts up, and is after your command plain as day. There are numerous mods ranging from "Saffi be silent" to Saffi is the first to die when the ship gets hit by anything larger than a cornflake. A mod exists also that replaces her entirely, though it's still in beta.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Hitting an allied starship more than three times in a single mission will cause an instant game over. This is made all the more annoying by the fact that the AI-controlled allies are only too happy to wander into your firing arc... and the fact that the person who removes you from command is Saffi.
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Through numerous mods, the Bridge Commander ship list now covers: Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Space: 1999, Gradius, Andromeda, Doctor Who, Mass Effect, and too many others to list.