YMMV: Spoony's Campaign
- Badass Decay: Bayban's backstory painted him as a savage holy warrior, but since joining the party he's more remembered for his botches.
- Crazy Awesome:
- Even if it was just theoretical, imagine Viktor riding into shore on the back of a shark waving his Axe in the air, shouting. This was so awesome that Spoony told them to take a +10 to stealth because no one would be expecting it.
- Bob the Minion, in general.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Bob the Minion
- Viktor, very much so. During the TGWTG panel at one Magfest, the audience started up a chant of "Vik-TOR! Vik-TOR!" when Nik/YRoT introduced himself.
- Epileptic Trees: No one ever checked to make sure Bob the Minion was dead....
- Fan Nickname: Lord Commander "Lich Bane" Vane II.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Right before the infamous Chris Benoit black comedy moment:
Spoony: (jokingly) No offense, Jason, but I fucking hate you.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When the group fought Morgana and Sean chose to open the Word, LordKaT remarked, "Why do I get the feeling the situation just got ten times worse?" The very next session, they learn that the Word is a phylactery, and that it's slowly infecting Darstine with Morgana's spirit and will.
- In the first recorded session, RolloT remarks "Good old King Donovan. It's gonna be a shame when he dies", qualifying the statement by adding "It's gonna be a shame when he gets killed for being religious." Soon after, Donovan is imprisoned in magical amber specifically because the Witch Queen considered his attempts to revive worship in the old gods to be an insult.
- This group is all in all very good at making this kind of statement; given that they review movies, comic books and video games for a living, this should come as no surprise.
- Memetic Badass:
- The Scrappy: Some of the viewers really hate Iron Liz for all her punning. It's gotten to the point where people call for Lilea to get killed and/or raped in "revenge", which leads to Spoony dropping the banhammer.
- Too Cool to Live: Lord Vane I, Bob the Minion
- The Woobie:
Colonel Vane II: But I'm so lovable!
- Garrett, To the point where Lilea gives him hugs repeatedly.
- Vane II invokes this: