YMMV: Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro
- Broken Base: some consider this game to be average. However, some others consider the game to be more colorful, such as there are slightly more outdoor levels which allow you more web-swinging. The game also offers some more puzzle than the first game which considerably less.
- Contested Sequel: It's not as well-known as the original game and seems to just be considered a decent sequel with a few gameplay improvements and innovations.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- So Okay, It's Average: Seems to be considered to be a decent Mission Pack Sequel with some interesting features, but it doesn't have a story with the same scale or memorable characters as the first one.
- That One Boss: Shocker. Practically the only way you can defeat him (unless you've been granted invincibility) is to drop one of the above boxes on his head before the fire consumes the place. And he doesn't. Stop. Shooting at you.
- Hammerhead can also be this, depending upon your reflexes and mastering of the web-yank technique.
- That One Level: "Wind Tunnel," hands down the hardest non-boss in the game. Spider-Man must blast away each (explosive) barrel in front of a moving plane with the pilot unconscious in the front seat. Through three rooms. And open the doors to each room. And web up both propellers and web-yank the plane's tail (depending on the difficulty). And the plane is still moving. Good luck if you have a short supply of webbing!