YMMV: Speedy Gonzales
- Badass Decay: Marginal case. Speedy was still Badass in the De Patie Freleng shorts, but his Super Speed wasn't completely impenetrable, having more moments he was overpowered, and in rare cases even lost altogether. To compensate, Speedy also became a more cerebral trickster, able to use wits to win as often as his speed.
- Dork Age: Speedy's bouts against Daffy Duck are often considered the lowest point of the original Looney Tunes series.
- Guilty Pleasure: They have some fans however.
- Mexicans Love Speedy Gonzales: Trope Namer. His Mexican voice actors are actually really good at their jobs, and Speedy himself is a crafty little guy when you get right down to it; he actually holds up as a character beyond being a Token Minority in the Looney Tunes ensemble.
- Saved by the Fans: What ultimately got his cartoons back on the air.