YMMV: Sorcery 101
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: "That's why I lit it on fire."
- Harsher in Hindsight: The whole "I could make you beg for me to explore every inch of your body" speech Seth made to Danny close to the beginning. Funny at the time. After "White Knight" ... not so much.
- Ho Yay: This comic has so much Ship Tease, it isn't funny. Wait— yes it is.
- ...Like Seth telling Danny that he could make him want him if he wanted to...much to Danny's horror.
- Loki and Aaron get a lot of this. It is genuinely hard to tell what the exact nature of their relationship is, mostly because a lot of behavior could be attributed to Loki... being Loki.
- Magnificent Bastard: Seth. He actually fingered a woman when he was fighting her, all to get the upper hand.
- Moral Event Horizon: Seth breaking Danny's leg and his subsequent speech.
- Tear Jerker: Melanie's break-up with Danny.
"You know how in almost every superhero movie, the hero breaks up with his girlfriend to protect her? And then she tells him, you're worth the risk? Well... You're not."