YMMV: Sonic the Comic – Online!
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Grimer recently got himself one in the Online Continuation by revealing he was behind everything that had happened over the past fifteen or so comics, turning Mobius into a semi Crapsack World and turning the whole population against Sonic. All this delivered in an awesome Hannibal Lecture via hologram, as Grimer himself had long since fled to another dimension to ensure Sonic couldn't drag him back to admit what he had done.
- An even more recent one for everyone on the Floating Island (and possibly the Island itself) - some fans have been waiting for this for a long time.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: In issue 261, Tails gets a parcel that he must deliver. He goes through one of the most work filled days he everhas, with Rouge stealing the thing, him taking down a Tar Titan, and him going back home in order to save his people from something. When he gets back, it's revealed that the parcel was A birthday cake for Sonic.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: One-off character Turbo, who was essentially an alien version of Sonic made a recent return.
- Jerk Sue: Sonic.
- Jerkass Woobie: Sonic's a dick but even he doesn't deserve some of the stuff that happens to him.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Shortfuse, the original series pointless and despised Creator's Pet, is far less despised here.
- Strawman Has a Point: While they were definitely assholes about it, the Kane Network's smear campaign against Sonic does have several valid points.
- The Woobie: It's kinda hard not to feel for Grimer in issue 240