YMMV: Sonic Evil Reborn Zero
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: When Super Sonic punches Wikke across the circumference the Earth and catches him on his return, or when Super Sonic pushes Mars back into orbit. Take your pick.
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: Knuckles spots and avoids a trap door, only to walk right in a few seconds later.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Literally stated by Cinos to Shadow in Episode 26 in regards to Shadow considering killing them both.
- Mary Sue: Koset, because that's what he's supposed to represent. He's a green hedgehog who wields great power, is a bit fast, and has his own lightsaber. He's related to the Big Bad and literally falls out of the sky, but recovers quickly despite being in what'd literally described as an atomic explosion. He's over a thousand years old and is a master at wielding Chaos energy. He has a dark, mysterious past and refuses to open up about it except at critical plot points. The first season seems to revolve around his conflict with Wikke, with Sonic and friends along for the ride. But in SERZ, all these things are called out, and even earns him scorn from Amy.
- Nightmare Fuel: Sonic. He is possessed by an ancient dark lord of a force, group, and alignment he has never heard of before. It's implied that he's fully aware of what's going on while possessed, so that means he can see that he's torturing his friends and innocent people, but can do nothing about it.
- Wangst: Played straight by Rockette. Many call Rockette out on this.
Eggman: What with moping robots and overdemanding commanders on my case all the time, I thoroughly relished roughing up that rapscallious rodent!Cinos: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Robo-chick. I dig your over the top emo theatrics but...