YMMV: Some Jerk with a Camera
- Alternative Character Interpretation: In The Country Bears: "And they're off to rescue Christopher Walken from those creepy bear suits!"
- Bizarro Episode: The Outtakes Special hosted by Kill Bozby is pretty weird. The "commentary" for it is mind-meltingly INSANE.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Most of his jokes are this.
- Dude, Not Funny!: The reaction quite a lot of people had to his Captain EO review, due to the amount of Michael Jackson Pedophile jokes, which most people felt were in poor taste. Just look at the comments here.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: In Captain EO: "Remember, kids, everything ugly is bad!"
- Foe Yay: "They always told me Satan would be attractive..."
- Fridge Brilliance: In It's A Small World Holiday, Jerk promises that he won't subject us to the ride's title song "be it in part one, or the inevitable part two". He apologizes for "breaking his promise" when he plays his parody song...but that doesn't happen until part *three* so he technically kept his promise!
- Growing the Beard: He finally manages to "keep his hilarious digressions to a minimum" in season two, vastly improving the show's comedic rhythm and keeping the critiques themselves on point.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- His ABC Goes To Disney World video does the "show's theme song goes on way longer than it should" gag several months before Too Many Cooks.
- Pretty much anytime in his earlier videos when he mentions that Lucasfilm properties had to be licensed from a separate studio.
- Memetic Mutation: "GUMMI BEARS 4 THE WIN"Explanation
- Nightmare Fuel: The costumes from The Country Bears.
- Take That, Scrappy!: In-Universe:
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: In-Universe.
SJWAC: (upon seeing Christopher Walken in Country Bears) Look, he still think he's in a movie.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Don't let the subject matter fool you; Some Jerk is just as profane as any internet critic.