YMMV: Solar Jetman
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Probably the best thing about the final level.
- Demonic Spiders: Star Dragons. You'll know they're coming when you hear enemy shots coming rapid-fire. Also, they come in groups, so they're hard to avoid.
- Disappointing Last Level: Suddenly transforms into a poor ripoff of Gradius after you assemble the Golden Warpship.
- Goddamned Bats: In certain areas of certain planets, you'll be set upon by a swarm of spherical ships. All of them are manned by kamikaze pilots. There is no end to them. The mini-fighters can be this also if there's no mook maker to destroy. Thankfully, using Jetpod-Fu on them inflicts no damage to you as long as you have your shields up.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A part of the map of Shammy Gen looks like the face of a creeper, as acknowledged by DeceasedCrab [08:02].
- Hell Is That Noise: Mini-Fighters and Star Dragons. If any are around, you will know.
- That One Boss: The only boss in the game, and it's at the end of...
- That One Level