- Crowning Moment of Funny: Several, but special mention goes to Jeff's "rant" about how Middlesbrough is a nice place to live after it was listed as one of the worst places to live. Especially when they go to adverts, come back and he's still in full flow. Doubles as a Crowning Moment Of Awesome for Jeff.
- Chris Kamara misses a red card.
- Ex-Arsenal player Alan Smith was send to commentate on a Tottenham game one time and had to sit behind the Spurs fans. The moment they first cut to him the fans were chanting "Alan Smith! He's a w**ker!" forcing the sensors to bleep the word and seeing everyone fail to keep a straight face.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Jeff Stelling, to the point where he has his own appreciation society on Facebook. Chris Kamara also falls into this trope not only for his catchphrase, but for making many Murray Walker-esque mistakes when he gets caught up in the moment.
- Memetic Mutation: Chris Kamara's "Unbelievable, Jeff!" which is also his Catch Phrase.
- What an Idiot: Kammy mentioned in the build up to a West Ham vs Wigan game that he couldn't tell Jeff and the guys the lineups, then prompty said Wigan were unchanged and that Lucas Neil was playing for West Ham.