- Alternative Character Interpretation: At least one reviewer has pointed out that Snowdrop's teacher is kind of a jerk. She singles out one of her students and when he fails to find the answer it makes him look stupid. Similarly, Snowdrop not having a partner is partly her fault as well, because she should have known that Snowdrop would have had trouble with such a large project and assigned her a partner to help.
- Snowdrop's apparent uselessness, as told by the other ponies is not much in evidence. What we're shown is nearly the opposite: Snowdrop has apparently been procrastinating on a project that most of the class is already done with, and when asked about it, she lies to the teacher that she's working on it rather than asking for help. She doesn't actually do it until the night before. In short, she doesn't really take any initiative in trying to finish the project until the very last minute. This leads some to speculate that her "uselessness" is a result of her own inaction and she's complaining about being lazy.
- Base Breaker: Snowdrop herself. Either she's an interesting and immensely adorable character, or a Purity Sympathetic Sue.
- Jerkass Has a Point: As a result of the Alternate Character Interpretation above. While Snowdrop's classmates are jerks, if Snowdrop puts the same effort into group projects that she does on her solo project (i.e. procrastinating and not asking for help when she clearly needs it), one can't really blame them for not wanting to work on a group project with her.
- Memetic Mutation: Minor one, but some genius took the film and made this beauty. I fucking love Tenacious D.
- Sympathetic Sue: The titular character.
- Tastes Like Diabetes/Glurge: By (ab)using the Inspirationally Disadvantaged and Too Good for This Sinful Earth cards to full effect, rather than developing any real character to sympathize with, the work was trying too hard to tug at heartstrings for some.
- Tear Jerker: Of nigh-memetic proportions, the ending in particular. A considerable portion of the comments on Snowdrop consist of people stating they actually cried upon watching it.
- What an Idiot: Snowdrop going out in the middle of a winter blizzard alone, after her teacher specifically says it's the worst of the season.
- The Woobie: Snowdrop. So much so, she ends up giving Fluttershy a run for her money.
Go back here.