Tropers Online: 2,728
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: the song that plays over the end credits:
Darlin' I love you, but leave me the fuck alone...
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The temperamental and foul-mouthed Mayor is likely the most popular character in the film.
- Hide Your Gays: Margaret being a lesbian is only brought up twice and briefly, so you'd be forgiven for not knowing she's a lesbian.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Hey, Michael Rooker just got impaled by a flying arrow! And in a James Gunn film, no less.
- Memetic Badass: According to the wrap-up tape, Bill Pardy ended up as this for the cast and production staff of the film.
- Tear Jerker: The look Starla and Grant share before she has to blow him up.
- X Meets Y: Night of the Creeps meets The Thing (1982) meets The Blob (1988).