YMMV: Skunk Fu!
- Accidental Aesop: If you do something that is helpful and good without first asking the heavens, you must pay dearly!
- Funny Moments: It has its share.
- Informed Wrongness: The Big Bad, Dragon, is mentioned to have been "punished for his arrogance". In his full backstory, it's said that the valley the characters live in was under an intense drought. When Dragon asked the Heavens if he could use his water powers to stop the drought, the Heavens didn't respond at all. So Dragon went ahead and ended the drought with rainfall. The Heavens then punished him by stripping him of his water powers and trapping him in a mountain prison. So... he arrogantly saved the valley, apparently.
- This is most likely based on a Chinese legend on how the four rivers were made. Four dragons of water went much the same way as Dragon did and gave the people water after being refused permission, and were punished by the gods by being turned into rivers. Seeing as China presents the afterlife as a Celestial Bureaucracy and deference to authority is taken very seriously, apparently the way Dragon was "arrogant" is that he thought himself above those that told him when he was able to use his powers.
- But in this case, they didn't tell him one way or the other; he didn't defy the heavens because they didn't respond.
- Rooting for the Empire: After hearing how Dragon was imprisoned in a mountain for trying to help the valley, and seeing how much more unsavory the characters are than him, it's hard NOT to want him to destroy everyone.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: Try shipping Skunk/Rabbit.
- Ugly Cute: Pig.