Tropers Online: 2,802
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Best Known for the Fanservice: Some of the more positive YouTube/Failblog comments regarding the music video for "Dying Naked" were about the Reaper Girl.
- Evil Is Cool: St. Trinity.
- Evil Is Sexy: St. Trinity.
- The She-Reaper from the "Dying Naked" video also qualifies.
- Love It or Hate It: When the video for Dying Naked was featured in a failblog article, it gained 10,000 views in less than one month. As stated in the Reverbnation blog, Skelteria gained at least one-or-two fans for every five haters.
- So Bad, It's Good: The album covers have been described as being like "kindergarten drawings", Kotner's guitar playing is rather sloppy, and the music videos need no explanation