cause some dissension among you Earthmen. Normally, I'd just have Arkillo devour you
, but I suppose some leniency is in order.
- Foe Yay: Jordan stands in my way, I in turn try to rid myself of him. We come into conflict quite often. What of it?
- Nightmare Fuel: Apparently, my depiction by Ethan van Sciver triggers this in you Earthmen. Good.
- Magnificent Bastard: I like to think of myself as a visionary who is very good at planning for anything. Thanks to my Corps attacking the Green Lantern Corps, they were finally allowed to kill and make themselves less of an empty threat.
- Memetic Mutation: Some terrestrial "forum users" think of my addressing a Guardian as a "stupid little troll" a method of ridicule for rivals on the so-called Internet. Needless to say, I am proud that the primitives may follow a good example yet.
- My Real Daddy: Were it not for the human known as Geoff Johns (whom you humans rightly see as this trope to the entire Green Lantern mythos), my Corps would not exist and I would not be the brilliant mastermind I am today.
- Rooting for the Empire: A large number of people, even outside my precious Corps, have expressed their adoration and support for me and my cause. There are many reasons for this, but chief among them is that they have rightly realized that my former masters, the Guardians of the Universe, are doing an ineffectual job running the cosmos, and recognize there might be more success under my command. It helps, also, that I am more charismatic than their seeming champion Hal Jordan.