YMMV: Silver Linings Playbook
- Adaptation Displacement: This work doesn't have a literature tab yet for a reason.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: A serious mental illness can be cured just by meeting the right Manic Pixie Dream Girl.
- Fridge Brilliance: Pat's Trigger for his stalking of the ex is "My Cherie Amour", a song about a guy who loves a woman from afar. Given that he's got a restraining order against him forbidding him from even being near the school she worked at as a teacher and she won't give him the time of day, she's as unreachable and distant to him as the woman in the song was to the singer.
- Fridge Logic: "Excelsior" may be the New York State motto, but the Giants, despite their name, are a New Jersey-based team.
- He Really Can Act: You never once expected in a million years that there would ever be an Oscar-nominated film that stars Chris Tucker.
- Or that Bradley Cooper would ever be nominated for a Best Actor Oscar.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In 2014, Jennifer Lawrence began dating Chris Martin who is 14 years older than her.
- Jerkass Woobie: Tiffany may be hostile, but she is a Broken Bird.
- The Woobie: Pat and Tiffany.