YMMV: Silent Ponyville Chronicles
- Arc Fatigue: Reunion is a massive Door Stopper that started over a year ago and is still going.
- Broken Base: The Ending of Silent Ponyville 3 was not received well, and even the writer himself said he had bit off more than he could chew and wasn't really happy with it either, and wasn't sure if he even could've ended in a way he was happy with due to how things played out. Mainly caused by Spike being Killed Off for Real and Twilight growing to hate Celestia after finding out she's a Retired Monster
- Creator Backlash: Sam Rose is not proud of Silent Ponyville 3 due to how weak it is compared to the last two incarnations and especially with the heavy fan reaction to it and is actually one of the reasons he hasn't had any ideas for continuing the series towards the reactions to Silent Hills.
- Complete Monster: The serial killer the Colt who targets foals and butchers them alive, eating them afterwards. He even feeds a unknowing Pinkie Pie a Cupcake made from her own little sister, whom he killed right in front of her.
- Harsher in Hindsight/Hilarious in Hindsight: The story starts off with the protagonist conspiring with prison guards to get "alone time" with a convicted child murderer, whom he brutally murders, setting the later events in motion. One year later, cue Silent Hill: Downpour...
- Hell Is That Noise: The air raid siren announcing an impending world shift.
- Whenever Lance listens to his memories of his wife, half-locked behind doors with the number 303 in the apartment complex, a loud ringing in his ear cuts the voices off and catapults him out of the memory. It's likely his subconsciousness's attempts to keep him from remembering.
- Jerkass Woobie: Lance Strongshy of Silent Ponyville 2 has traces of this, but this is brought out more in Reunion.
- Magnum Opus: This is considered Sam Rose's best work, in comparison to his other work.