YMMV: Showa & Vampire
- Angst? What Angst?: Even after being kidnapped at young ages, being tortured and turned into cyborgs, made to kill a lot of people, and even getting killed around a year prior to the start of the story, the renegade NUMBERS have no trouble adjusting to the new environments. Although the only ones who come closer to Wangst are Daichi and Hana.
- Fridge Logic: So you start with Manga/Rosario+Vampire, a series about a secret monster world whose members are taught to avoid exposing their true nature to humanity to avoid starting wars. Then you combine it with Kamen Rider, which is all about armored heroes fighting and destroying monsters bent on the destruction of humanity. Shouldn't Kamen Riders be the very symbol of monsters' fear of humanity? It's never mentioned, and the Kamen Riders are idolized by the monsters they meet.
- Iron Woobie: After seeing what Shinichi has suffered and yet bounced back from, albeit by repressing nearly all memory of it ever happening to him, it's plausible that he is this, as he's not The Stoic nor is he a Jerkass or an Omnicidal Maniac driven by his suffering to end the world... even if BLACK 13 has the potential to become the last one.
- Moral Event Horizon: Seeing what was done to Shinichi to transform him into BLACK 13 is enough to convince the unlucky viewers that Dr. Gebok — and GIN-SHOCKER — crossed this in a big way.
- Ishigami/Madame Medusa also crossed this by way of forcefully converting Shinichi's past enemies into cyborgs.