Tropers Online: 3,349
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Shikkoku No Sharnoth
- Awesome Music: There's a few —
- Headscratchers: For one thing, can people not see the sky even in the countryside or in the wilderness?
- Jerkass Woobie - Churchill aka Denny, and Capek.
- Even M qualifies by the end of the story.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot / They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Near the end of the story, it is suddenly revealed that Kadathians have cat ears. Keyes and Henri meet a boy with cat ears crying and alone, whom Keyes decides to help out, causing Henri to tease him for liking Kadathian ears. Frustratingly enough, the boy is never shown.